My Ponder List

  • "Now is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end.But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MAXIMIZE THE POSITIVE, DIMINISH THE NEGATIVE

What if:
we worked together to improve our lot whatever that may be.
Take for example. lawn bowls.
I know a young guy that has some great ideas, boundless energy, a passion for positive change but agitates the message with extraneous personal verbiage.
I also know an Association that works long volunteer hours to provide a recreational activity that brings great satisfaction to many people. I don't always agree with their direction so I offer suggestions for their consideration knowing the decision making rests with the duly elected Board.
Working together seems the strongest base to me but even parallel streams that can lean on each other has merit.
No time like the present. Let's get started on that to-day.

No comments: