My Ponder List

  • "Now is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end.But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

Monday, July 4, 2011

GOLDEN SHOW AT PROVINCIAL PAIRS IN WOODSTOCK

So much to say, so little time. Isn't it wonderful.
No lack of things to do, places to go, people to greet without limitations. 
I would rather play than spectate but I enjoy watching quality bowls on quality greens.
I am not saying all rinks were perfect, like people you could say, but I saw subtle adjustments and prolonged endurance to achieve the desired goal.
You know who won so nothing new there but I will add some personal observations.
Photos of the medalists along with kudos to the Club and tournament organizers and talk about the stars of the show will be forthcoming. 
I know Weston mans the website at OLBA and the results are being relayed quickly from the Provincial site. So to add to our desire to have instant news, I tried tweeting results as play progressed. The comment was jokingly made that all that were interested were at the greens.  Nevertheless I know that one or two of you did spend a day or two looking at your cell phone.
Championship results in all ways concluded this Canada celebration.
I am out of here, going bowling - later.

No comments: