My Ponder List

  • "Now is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end.But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

Friday, June 19, 2009

District Pairs and A Thing Or Two

Off to Woodstock again only this time it is 2009.
Hope not to play in the predicted rain but I am getting use to it.
In any case good luck to all as we do the preliminary stage to advancement to our nation's capital.
Send me your results and I will tabulate as they arrive.

Travelled to Exeter on Wednesday for the weekly District 4 men's tournament.
Rolled bowls that were being self lubricated.
This Wednesday gathering is an excellent competitive tournament schedule on nice greens.
Tim Mason had heard the same story and flew in from Vancouver just to give it a try.
Good pace in Exeter and the word was top notch in St.Marys - fingertip.
I noticed that gas was in the $1.00 range on my 1 1/2 hour drive. As I hit the outskirts of Exeter I saw a sign that said 91.5 so of course I had to stop and fill up. I pulled into Smith-Peat Roofing. The time was 9.15.

No comments: